Canadian Certified Counsellor
Being at ease is living a life free of pain and discomfort.
What Information Do You Collect?
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and our website;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you get in touch with us through our Contact form, you will be asked for your name, e-mail address and other information. Currently, At Ease Counseling does not accept on–line payment for our services; although this may change in the future.
Is Our Information Shared?
Absolutely NOT! Your personal information is never shared or exchanged with any third party company without prior approval. We may provide your personal information to our reputable organizations that help us fulfill your requests. Be that said, I may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties if necessary to comply with applicable Canadian laws, subpoenas and court orders.
What About Cookies?
We use cookie sessions to observe your navigation through our site. You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you may also erase them after completing any webform. If, however, you delete our cookies, you will limit our ability to personalize ateasecounselling.com for your next form but deleting a cookie will not prevent you from booking with us in the future.
Please review our Cookies Policy.
How Do You Use My Information?
Information collected by At Ease Counselling Services may be used as follows:
- Scheduling an appointment or service
- Confirming a scheduled appointment or service
- Providing invoices and receipts
- Offer specific services customized for you
- Customize your experience with us
Free First Consultation
Please contact me today to determine if At Ease Counselling Services is the right counselling and therapy option for you. Initial consultations are always free.